Don't let anyone look down on you because you are young, but set an example for the believers in speech, in life, in love, in faith and in purity.
1 Timothy 4:12 NIV

Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Boys Will Be Boys :)

Boy #1
Boy #1 being adorable

I get to spend every Wednesday morning with Boy #1. Aren't you jealous?
Boy #2 -- ;D
I get to spend 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year with Boy #2!
Boy #2 - #3
Boy #3 doesn't come quite as often as would be desired, so Boy #2 is very excited when Boy #3 comes to play :)
Ah! Busy, busy, busy morning! Fed the horses, milked the cow (daddy was gone this morning, so that left us to do his milking :D) made (yummy) chocolate chip muffins....and now, I am about to start drivers ed! Only 4 more tests to pass!! YAY. After that, I have GOT to finish my wrap skirt that I have been working on......oh, the life of a procrastinator. Lol. But, I will definitely post pictures after I am done :O And...HOPEFULLY, get directions up. :)
OH. I was just pondering the idea of hosting a Spring Week in Skirts in Dresses. How does that sound? Maybe start Monday, May 3rd? Now that it is officially Spring, and we all have our Spring and Summer clothes out, I thought that it would be fun :) Well, tell me your thoughts. I just had such a lovely time participating in the last one. LOVELOVELOVE!
In Him,

No comments:

HTML/JavaScript2


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones