Don't let anyone look down on you because you are young, but set an example for the believers in speech, in life, in love, in faith and in purity.
1 Timothy 4:12 NIV

Thursday, June 10, 2010

The Smell of Clean Leather and Horse Hair

Hello Friends!

Yes, I am aware that I haven't written anything overly important in the last two weeks, and I sincerely apologize for the lack of creative ideas. This past week has been jam packed because I leave for a dressage show tomorrow afternoon and won't be back until late Saturday afternoon. Ride, ride, ride, clean tack, ride, clean tack, ride. You get my drift.

But, I do need some prayer. One. My horse, Ellie, had an abscess in her foot that popped the other day, which has caused her to be a little sore. She was a lot better this morning, and should be fine by tomorrow and Saturday, but still, the extra prayer would be greatly appreciated. Two. MY NERVES! I am SO nervous! I try not to get to competetive, but I still feel the pressure. I want to be a shining light for Christ, not an ultra-competetive horse woman ;)

If anything exciting happens Saturday, I will be sure and blog about it!

Love to you all!

1 comment:

Mia said...

Hey Laura,
I enjoyed the update!
I'll be praying for you and Ellie..I'm sure y'all will do great :)
I'm sorry I didn't participate in the week of dresses challenge, things have been so busy! however I'll let you know when I do!

Your sister in Christ,
Mia

HTML/JavaScript2


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones