Don't let anyone look down on you because you are young, but set an example for the believers in speech, in life, in love, in faith and in purity.
1 Timothy 4:12 NIV

Monday, August 30, 2010

My Brunette Twin

Then the eleven disciples went to Galilee, to the mountain where Jesus had told them to go. When they saw him, they worshiped him; but some doubted. Then Jesus came to them and said, "All authority in heaven and on earth has been given to me. Therefore go and make disciples of all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit, and teaching them to obey everything I have commanded you. And surely I am with you always, to the very end of the age."

Matthew 28: 16-20
This is Tori.
Tori has been my best friend since I was 5 years old.
Soon, Tori will be a missionary and travel all over the world.
God speaks to Tori and tells her that one day she will go to far off lands and tell other people about Him.
She says, "Okay Papa, Your will be done".
Tori is brave.
I love Tori.
I want to be like Tori.
But that's no surprise, I've wanted to be like her ever since the first time I met her.
Please pray for Tori, she's growing up and sometimes growing up can be hard.
I love Tori.
XoHer Blonde Twin

5 comments:

Lisa said...

Beautiful post, Laura Lee. Made me cry. Prayers for Tori. Where is she headed and when?
Blessings,
Lisa

Laura Lee said...

Lisa,
Tori has been to Trinidad once this year, and she is hoping to go to Haiti sometime within the next couple of monthes. :)
Thank you for your prayers, she really appreciates it!

Beautifully Veiled said...

I love Tori, too....If the world were like Tori it would truly be heaven on earth!!!

Tori said...

Guys...seriously I am about to cry.

Laura Lee said...

Girl, I beat you to the punch. And you know I don't cry often.

HTML/JavaScript2


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones