Don't let anyone look down on you because you are young, but set an example for the believers in speech, in life, in love, in faith and in purity.
1 Timothy 4:12 NIV

Sunday, September 26, 2010

I'm Back :)

Hello All!

Did you miss me? Just pity me and tell me that you did. Where have I been you ask? Pennsylvania!
What, Pennsylvania? What's so fun about ol' PA? I LOVE IT. THAT'S WHAT. :)
It's peaceful.....and beautiful.....and has lots of fattening desserts from German bakeries and apple cider to last a millenium. *content sigh*

The Amish up there sell teeny tiny pumpkin (okay, they're gourds, but they look like pumpkins) decorations on the side of the road for like...$1.50. It was unbelievable. I was so excited. I had a heart attack...but I'm okay now.

Are you all loving Fall as much as I am?






XoLou

5 comments:

Lisa said...

You were in PA?!!! Your mama better not have been with you and not looked me up! Next time you're close-by, please give me a ring! Would love to see you!
Blessings,
Lisa

Laura Lee said...

Haha, no, my mom wasn't with us! It was just my dad, me and Christopher :) Don't worry! We were in Southern PA, that isn't close to you, is it?

Anonymous said...

Beautiful pictures Laura. So thankful that you had a blessed time and are home safe!

Enjoy the fall!

Blessings,
SB

Lisa said...

Yes, I think southern PA is probably far. Pennsylvania is a pretty big state. Hope you all had a great trip! If any of you are in the Lancaster area, please feel free to contact me, though. That's much closer to us!
Blessings,
Lisa

Laura Lee said...

We were in the Lancaster area!

HTML/JavaScript2


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones