Don't let anyone look down on you because you are young, but set an example for the believers in speech, in life, in love, in faith and in purity.
1 Timothy 4:12 NIV

Friday, December 24, 2010

Is It Here Already? {O Wow}

Really? Is it Christmas Eve so soon? Where did the time go? I can't seem to recall.

Lots of running around, party planning, seeing good friends, eating good food, and loving the Lord has completely consumed my year.

It's had an abnormal amount of ups and downs, tears, laughter, grey skies, and sunshine. I am thankful that through the tough times, my faith has become stronger, and I have realized how much of a ripple in His massive Ocean that I am. I am thankful that through all of my imperfections, misgivings, and inadequacies, He still chooses to call me Daughter. I am honored that I may call Him "Father", and be a vessel for His Kingdom. I pray that in all the days to come, I will serve Him with a passion that precedes my blemishes and the sin-struggles that I try to hide.


I hope and pray that all of you, my faithful readers (few as there may be), have a blessed and merry Christmas :)

With Love,

Laura Lee

No comments:

HTML/JavaScript2


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones