Don't let anyone look down on you because you are young, but set an example for the believers in speech, in life, in love, in faith and in purity.
1 Timothy 4:12 NIV

Friday, January 7, 2011

Ew. Virus. Ew.

I think each and every one of my friends is sick with this virus. Including family and friends of family. It's icky. It keeps you in bed, watching movies like Alice in Wonderland and laughing hysterically at the Mad Hatter.....then sprinting to the bathroom and throwing up. It is not fun. At all.

Please pray that we all get better.


XoBedRidden

2 comments:

Lisa said...

Oh, my! You poor dears! I'll be praying for you all. We had cold viruses here...double ear infections, pink eye, fever. All done now though. So have faith...you'll be better before you know it!
Blessings,
Lisa

Anonymous said...

Aww Laura:( I am so sorry to hear you all are sick! I hope you get better real soon!!!

Tell the fam we said hello!

lOVE, E,A,& R Munck

HTML/JavaScript2


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones