Don't let anyone look down on you because you are young, but set an example for the believers in speech, in life, in love, in faith and in purity.
1 Timothy 4:12 NIV

Saturday, January 1, 2011

Hello New Year :)

This year has been a ride.

I have done things that I still regret, and made memories that will last a lifetime. I am thankful for every sorrow and joy that the Lord has brought into my life, and every person who has come in and out.

I am humbled that the God who formed me still forgives my imperfections, as frequent as they may be, and that I have had the honor of having friends that say, "i will love you even if you hate me, and i will pray for you even when you don't know it."

I am so thankful for parents who are willing to grow with me, and joyfully overwhelmed that God put me in the family that He did.
I am grateful that my father is ready to admit his wrongs, and help me trudge through mine (because i would be lost without him), and a mother who stands up for me, even if I don't deserve the guardianship.

I am not worthy of the siblings that He gave me, and I try to be a better big sister everyday (hang with me guys). I am so thankful that they see my struggles, and are kind enough to pray me through them.


I am utterly overwhelmed by the year 2010. Of course, there was the drama, the sickness, the silly teenage girl giggles, the sorrows, the ecstasy, the thankfulness, and the love. The perfectly, pure love that I will never cease to be amazed at.

I am so thankful for all of the hills and valleys that the Lord has brought me through, and I pray, that as we start this year 2011 together, all of us will be able to get on our knees and say, "thank you Papa."

Happy New Years, Everyone :)

Love and Blessings to You and Yours,

Laura Lee

No comments:

HTML/JavaScript2


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones