Don't let anyone look down on you because you are young, but set an example for the believers in speech, in life, in love, in faith and in purity.
1 Timothy 4:12 NIV

Friday, December 25, 2009

Merry Christmas!

Well, it was as I predicted. I was drug out of bed at exactly 7:38 this morning. But, to my pleasant surprise, I was quite rested, and ready to face the day. :]


Oh, the joy of Christmas morning! My 16 year old view of it isn't quite as enchanting as it was when I was 5, but exciting none the less.


Here are some pictures of a few of our spoils:








Here are a couple of my presents xD





The girls were ecstatic to find out that one of their presents was a full place setting of girly china. xP Our life will now be a neverending tea party. Oh joy.


I will post more later. To grandmothers house I go......for Christmas lunch. Yummm


Merry Christmas!

No comments:

HTML/JavaScript2


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones