Don't let anyone look down on you because you are young, but set an example for the believers in speech, in life, in love, in faith and in purity.
1 Timothy 4:12 NIV

Thursday, December 24, 2009

Presents...






Wow, its Christmas Eve already! Can you believe it?





I wish that I was as giddy now as I was when I was 5. I remember literally counting down the minutes until I would wake up and go downstairs to open presents. I don't get quite that excited now, but it brings me the same amount of joy to see how electrified and amazed that my brothers and sisters are on Christmas morning.





Anyways, I have been working on presents ALL day. No joke. I haven't even wrapped them yet. It is 10:10 at night AND I HAVEN'T EVEN WRAPPED MY PRESENTS YET. I know, it's pathetic. Have pity on me. Pray that God would give me grace for in the morning when I bite my siblings head off for waking me up too early....(because I STAYED UP WRAPPING THEIR PRESENTS.)





But, enough about me, here are some pictures of the Planners and Drawing Books that I have been working on. xD










Be Amazed:




Sarah's Planner (pink) Hannah's Planner (blue)















No comments:

HTML/JavaScript2


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones