Don't let anyone look down on you because you are young, but set an example for the believers in speech, in life, in love, in faith and in purity.
1 Timothy 4:12 NIV

Wednesday, February 10, 2010

I Gotta Pocketful of Sunshine

Please don't hit me.


I know, I know, I know. I haven't posted in years. Literally, it has been years, and I wouldn't doubt if you chose never to look at my blog again. I understand. I am a dissapointment to mankind. And, for the record, my writing skills are more than lacking.


BUT. I HAVE AN EXCUSE. (haha, typical) Okay, so about a week ago my mother was being her prototypical self and busted her butt on the ice...so, it has been left up to me, the eldest daughter, to take care of things. Of course, I have done a marvelous job (.....kind of). But it has kept me more than busy. While she has been laying on her backside yelling orders throughout the house, I have been cleaning, cooking, doing laundry, juggling school, AND I HAVEN'T SPENT ONE SECOND ON THE COMPUTER. (hehe) Welllll...maybe a minute or so.





Anyways, I am absolutely exuberant about next week. Would you like to know why? Well, I will tell you.


On Monday night, me, my best friend Rachel, Catherine, Rachel's Mimi, her mom, her dad, Catherine's mom, and mine will be traveling down to Atlanta (in a black limo, mind you) to the Fabulous Fox Theater to see Celtic Woman in concert! I am positively blissful.


AND THEN (did you think it could get any better?) me and Rachel will roll ourselves out of bed Tuesday morning and head up to WinterPlace Ski Resort in West Virginia to go skiing! -sigh- I love skiing. I am an absolute wreck on the slopes, but I love it none the less. I believe that it would be a relief to humanity if I would never set foot on skis again, but I must not give up! I just can't force myself to! I would like to think that I look beautiful doing somersaults down the mountain... >.>
Lets imagine this for a second. Me, skiing my way down the mountain, picking up some speed, realize that I am picking up speed, flail my arms wildly, lose full control of my ever falling body, start tumbling embarrassingly down past my friends who are just skiing along brilliantly....You get the picture?





I like the part before the flailing... ^.^





Anywho, I got these amazingly dreamy boots for the trip:

Do these not make your mind go wild? They are the downright epitome of joy. I know, there is jealousy welling up in your heart. But, that is a sin. So, I will now leave you repenting of your misdeed. :D

Love you all!


1 comment:

Rachel Jolly said...

hahah. i adore you, lovely. and keep in mind you cannot and will not force me out in to that dreary, freezing weather just to make me miserable. i'm putting my foot down. I DON'T SKI. APOLOGIES. HAVE FUN WITH LEVI.

HTML/JavaScript2


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones