Don't let anyone look down on you because you are young, but set an example for the believers in speech, in life, in love, in faith and in purity.
1 Timothy 4:12 NIV

Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Moving On.

Hello All!

February is a time of change. Inevitable change. I'm moving on in my life, as well as on my blog. It's time for fresh start. A clean page.....so that's what I'm doing.

Moving. On.

Antique Beauty was a great starter blog for me, but I am no longer Antique Beauty. It's gotten old and moved on. I have no relations or common ground with her anymore, and for that I am thankful. Are you ready to move forward with me? Great!

http://cowpattiescarhartsandcremebrulee.com/

Come follow me and help me along on this new journey of Cow Patties, Carharts, and Creme Brulee!

Blessings and Grace,

Laura Lee

2 comments:

♥ Kimmi's Korner ♥ said...

No! Don't leave! Please! I love your blog to much!!

♥ Kimmi's Korner ♥ said...

I miss yeeewwww!!! I love your new blog too though....:)

HTML/JavaScript2


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones