Don't let anyone look down on you because you are young, but set an example for the believers in speech, in life, in love, in faith and in purity.
1 Timothy 4:12 NIV

Monday, February 14, 2011

My Valentines: Feb 14, 2011




Love you.


Love you.


Love you.


Love you. Do not EVER grow up. Understand?


Your beauty astounds me.
:)
........................
And, I must give a shout out to my mom. Thanks for being strong and keeping all of us hooligans together.
.............................................
Oh, and I also need to give a shout to my favorite cow. Rizelle (yes, Rizzy to most people), if there was ever an animal of the bovine nature that I loved and respected, it's you girl.
POWER OF THE CURVES!
..........................................................................................................
Happy Valentines Day!
-Laura

HTML/JavaScript2


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones