Don't let anyone look down on you because you are young, but set an example for the believers in speech, in life, in love, in faith and in purity.
1 Timothy 4:12 NIV

Sunday, January 10, 2010

Hope...


May your unfailing love rest upon us, O LORD, even as we put our hope in you. -Psalm 33:22


So, I was recently encouraged to make a "hope" list for 2010...instead of New Years Resolutions (which I never do anyways). So, here is the list of things that I hope the Lord will do in the next 12 monthes:


I hope that...


The Lord will give me strength for my journey


Me and Rachel will be able to go to Europe this year


I will be able to attend at least one dressage show a month this season


The Lord will give me compassion for others


He will give me wisdom


Every person I meet will see Christ's love shining through me


My shoulder will quickly heal


I will become a better and more accomplished rider


I will become a better sister/daughter/friend


Instead of bringing people down, I will lift them up Spiritually


My Junior year will be just as good as my Sophmore year


:]



Hope
Hope is the thing with feathers That perches in the soul, And sings the tune--without the words, And never stops at all,
And sweetest in the gale is heard; And sore must be the storm That could abash the little bird That kept so many warm.
I've heard it in the chillest land, And on the strangest sea; Yet, never, in extremity, It asked a crumb of me.

-Emily Dickinson

Summer 09'

Yours Always,



No comments:

HTML/JavaScript2


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones