Don't let anyone look down on you because you are young, but set an example for the believers in speech, in life, in love, in faith and in purity.
1 Timothy 4:12 NIV

Thursday, January 21, 2010

SpringSpringSpring!

That is exactly how I feel about Spring. I feel that if I am forced to wait another day for that enchanting season, my very breath will cease. Yes, you heard me, cease. I will breathe no more. So, pray that it comes tomorrow, or start planning on what you will wear to my funeral.
Ahhh, Spring. Not to hot, not to cold. Just rightttt. [thank you, Goldilocks]
The presence of Spring feels so close, that I think that I could grasp it's very aura with my mortal hand.

Here are five things that I love about Spring:

1. The flowers. The absolutely paint the farm with color and vibrance.

2. The dew on the ground. I love it when you go outside and your feet get a bath. :]

3. The weather. Magnificent horse-back riding weather!

4. A natural photo shoot. Spring is the most perfect time for pictures!

5. Leaves! I love it when all the leaves on the trees start to come back! It seems like they are coming home from vacation!

Comment and tell me your favorite things about Spring...or any other season, for that matter!

Love Always,

No comments:

HTML/JavaScript2


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones