Don't let anyone look down on you because you are young, but set an example for the believers in speech, in life, in love, in faith and in purity.
1 Timothy 4:12 NIV

Monday, January 4, 2010

Me

So, I was thinking. You people reading this blog, whoever you are, really don't know that much about me.

Well...where to begin?
First off, I am 16 years old, a Sophmore in High School, and I'm homeschooled. Yay me.
I grew up in Atlanta, Georgia, where my Daddy was head of a ministry to the poor and the homeless, and just 3 years ago moved up to North Georgia. It was absolutely refreshing getting out of the hubbub and the 'Go Go Go!' of city life.
My family has been missionaries for 10 years, and love every minute of it(Well...more or less).

I am taking all of my college courses online currently, majoring in Web and Graphic Design and Graphic Editing. Yes, I know that sounds a little odd to you; a 16 year old talking college courses. Oh well, that is typical me. Somewhat over-achieving and over-confident of her truly fantastical skills.
:D

I am an avid dressage rider. I ride my foundation Morgan mare, Ellie, everyday for at least an hour. I competed in my very first dressage show on my 16th birthday(it was also my horses very first show), and won first place out of 18 competitors and highest point out of 30 competitors, with a score of 74.5. If you know anything about dressage, you know that that is an almost perfect score.. and if you don't know, well, that is an almost perfect score. :]
I love my family, and I try to serve the Lord as best to my ability. I wish I did everything perfectly, but sadly, I do far from that. I am just your regular 16 year old, who is trying to go through life shining God's light. Let me tell you, not always an easy thing, but it is always richly rewarding.

Love Always,
















No comments:

HTML/JavaScript2


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones