Don't let anyone look down on you because you are young, but set an example for the believers in speech, in life, in love, in faith and in purity.
1 Timothy 4:12 NIV

Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Day 3 (Oh, I'm good)

I know, I know, I know. You have been doing nothing but sitting at the computer all day, anxiously awaiting my post. It's cool, I've always known that I was popular. ;D Just kidding.




Here's day 3: (I'm playing cowgirl)






I'm wearing:

Cream peasant blouse from Bass

Khaki corduroy ruffled skirt from Ann Taylor (from my aunt)

Ariat cowgirl boots ;D (can't live life without my Ariats)

Have a Wonderfully Beautiful Day!

3 comments:

Dixie Trish said...

Hello Laura Lee, You look lovely. What a terrific picture with the pond in the background.
I am looking at all you ladies wearing skirts and dresses for the week. I love to dress femininely as well.
Thanks for your post.

Lisa said...

O.K. YOU. are. cute. :) Love, love the cowgirl boots. Got my two older girls boots this Christmas. Time for me to get a pair. Years and years ago, I used to have two pairs...one red and one black. Think I need a pink pair!
Blessings,
Lisa

Anonymous said...

Laura,

This is my Fav so far. Love the cowgirl look;) I also can't wait till Sunday, I just wish it was this Sunday. As soon as Mom told me I was jumping with Joy:D

LoVe <3
Amanda

HTML/JavaScript2


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones