Don't let anyone look down on you because you are young, but set an example for the believers in speech, in life, in love, in faith and in purity.
1 Timothy 4:12 NIV

Sunday, March 21, 2010

My Princess...Dress Like Royalty.


I've called you to be royalty, My princess. You don't have to conform to the
wardrobes of this world to feel good about yourself. Remember, what you wear
initially defines what people think about you. I want your wardrobe to honor Me.
You don't need to dress to get attention - I can make you more beautiful than any
fashion designer because I specialize in internal and eternal makeovers. Your favor
and beauty will radiate because you are a reflection of Me. Keep in mind that those
who design clothes to expose your body do not love your soul like I do. My love, let
your wardrobe reveal My spirit - not your flesh. So robe yourself today like the
royalty you are.

Love,

Your King and your eternal beauty.



Sheri Rose Shepherd - His Princess (love letters from your King)

3 comments:

Erika said...

nicely said :)

Anonymous said...

Love it! I can't wait to see you again.

Love Amanda

Anonymous said...

Beautiful....
Love it.

Blessings,
SB

HTML/JavaScript2


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones