Don't let anyone look down on you because you are young, but set an example for the believers in speech, in life, in love, in faith and in purity.
1 Timothy 4:12 NIV

Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Oh For a Word...

Because it seems that I have writers block 24/7 these days, and nothing particularly exciting is happening around the Franklin household lately, I have decided to stoop oh-so-very-low and post MORE pictures. I know, this is probably the billionth photography post, but I can't help it; I am a natural born photographer. (If you think this is bad, just wait until Spring and Summer)




5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh Laura, You are so Funny:D I love ALL your pictures! Why would you not post pictures? That would be hiding your gift from God.

Love,
Amanda

Lisa said...

Oh, don't apologize for the photos...they're gorgeous! Love the empty branches against the sunset. Beautiful!
Blessings,
Lisa

Dixie Trish said...

Seems like that is going around. Been feeling a little bit wordless myself as of late. Oh, well, we must be working up to something good.

Tori said...

I'm so proud of you for getting a moon shot! :D

Beautifully Veiled said...

Laura Lee, Thanks for taking, and posting, those. I'm not always outside to see, and appreciate, the wonderful place the Lord has planted us. So it is just a reminder to be thankful!!
Love ya! Momma

HTML/JavaScript2


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones