Don't let anyone look down on you because you are young, but set an example for the believers in speech, in life, in love, in faith and in purity.
1 Timothy 4:12 NIV

Monday, November 22, 2010

Hips Don't Lie.....or Maybe They Do.

My dog Elvis is an oddity, and when people first meet him they don't hesitate to tell me so. But the other day I heard a comment directed toward Elvis that I had never heard before.

This female visitor was watching as Elvis nonchalantly swaggered down the driveway without a care in the world, like he usually does around that time of day.

Female Visitor: That dog must be a girl.

Me: Actually, he's a boy. Why do you say so?

Female Visitor: That dog shakes his hips like I've never seen a woman do in my life. It MUST be a girl. Are you sure?

Me: Um........Welll....Let me check. Yep, I'm sure.

Apparently Elvis can shake his hips more than I can. That's okay though. I guess.

XoProudMama

No comments:

HTML/JavaScript2


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones