Don't let anyone look down on you because you are young, but set an example for the believers in speech, in life, in love, in faith and in purity.
1 Timothy 4:12 NIV

Thursday, November 25, 2010

Thankful for the Little Things

I take many things for granted; especially the little, day-to-day things that one hardly notices. But last night, trying to think of all of the things in my life I'm thankful for, it was the small, unnoticed things that kept coming to my mind.


Like watching Dick Van Dyke late at night with my family.


Or falling asleep on my bed with no blanket on, and having Sarah come up and put a throw on me and rub my back.


Or going out on a crisp, Fall morning with Hannah to play tennis.


It's the little things for me. The things that make my world go round, are the things that I'm thankful for this year.


"Make a joyful noise unto the LORD, all ye lands. Serve the LORD with gladness: come before his presence with singing. Know ye that the LORD he is God: it is he that hath made us, and not we ourselves; we are his people, and the sheep of his pasture. Enter into his gates with thanksgiving, and into his courts with praise: be thankful unto him, and bless his name. For the LORD is good; his mercy is everlasting; and his truth endureth to all generations." Psalm 100


XoThankful

3 comments:

♥ Kimmi's Korner ♥ said...

Awww... What a sweet sister!! Those are great things to be thnkful for!!

`~Kimmi
PS: Post pics of the car!!!

Laura Lee said...

Kimmi,

Thank you! Oh, and I really need to go out and get pics.....It has been FREEZING. Lol.

♥ Kimmi's Korner ♥ said...

Laura!! GO enter my give away!! Go!! Go!! Go!! lol.... Hey maybe you will win like I won yours!!:):)

~Kimmi

HTML/JavaScript2


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones