Don't let anyone look down on you because you are young, but set an example for the believers in speech, in life, in love, in faith and in purity.
1 Timothy 4:12 NIV

Wednesday, November 17, 2010

{WINNER}

So, we put all the names in a hat (call me old fashioned if you will) and drew.


AND THE WINNER IS:








KIMMIE from Kimmie's Corner!!!

Congratulations, thank you so much for entering my giveaway!

You can email me with your contact information at:

antique[dot]beauty93[at]gmail[dot]com


Thank you to everyone who entered, I promise we will have another one of these very soon!

Have a Blessed Day!

XoLou

1 comment:

♥ Kimmi's Korner ♥ said...

Thank you soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo much!!!! I am happy!!! I can't wait to use the hand cream! My email is kimmi.brown11@gmail.com! Thats the one I use the most. Lots of love!:)

~Kimmi

HTML/JavaScript2


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones